You can save people’s lives, but you cannot save them from life.
I ask myself, what would i want to wear to meet a new guy? The answer isn’t a shirt that shows off mega cleavage; it’s a long boho dress or a pencil skirt with this particular blazer that I absolutely love. I like knowing that when I talk to a guy, he’s actually paying attention to what I’m saying. I know for some girls, tight clothes make them feel like they can take on the world — and that’s fine too. But I don’t think that sexy only means showing skin: It’s all about wearing whatever makes you feel the most badass.
so today is the bunnies’ day aaaand my bunny died 20 days ago and i really miss him, so R.I.P., my cutie, you were the best <3
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
I will not ask you for forgiveness. What I have done is unforgivable. I was so lost in hatred and revenge. I never dreamed that I could love you so much. You stole what was left of my heart. And now I’ve lost you forever.
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow s/he’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me