5 Seconds of Summer perform on the Today Show - July 22nd, 2014
The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- fan: if you could take any celebrity's phone, and they couldn't delete any apps or text messages who's would you take?
- luke: calum doesn't ever let me touch his phone
- luke: he's not a celebrity ... but ...
- int: what's with your phone? you don't wanna give it to him?
- calum: he always has quite like greasy hands
- michael: i reckon it's some of the apps you've got on there
- ashton: what do you got on there?
- michael: i reckon you've got some weird apps like
- michael: weather watching apps
- calum: uh
- michael: i know you have a ghost app
- ashton: calum thought there was a ghost in his room so he downloaded an app
- calum: THERE WAS A GHOST!
- ashton: he's like
- ashton: he's got the radar
- ashton: so he's like walking around the house he's like
- ashton: it's CLOSE
Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive - Walt Disney
You’re not like the others. You’re curious. But if you wanna stay here, I need to know that you’re going to follow the rules.